WELDING ANGLE AND GROUNDING MAGNETS
Strong magnets attract to any ferrous metal object and leaves both hands free to safely work on the project. Ideal for fast setup and accurate holding for all welding jobs.
- The arrow model covers 45, 90 and 135 degree welding angles
- The protractor model covers 30, 45, 60, 75 and 90 degree welding angles
Though not recommended for lifting applications, each model has a pull rating of 50 pounds.
Part No. WMA50 - Arrow, measures 6.125" L x 4.0" W x 0.625" H., MSRP $7.95
Part No. WMH50 - Protractor, measures 4.75" L x 3.5" W x 0.625" H., MSRP $8.95
Magnetic Welding Ground
(Left) Strong gripping power holds securely to ferrous metal work, providing positive ground for welding applications. Ideal for pipe that regular grounding clamps cannot grab. Measures 3.5” dia. x 2.25” H.
- Spring-loaded stud keeps constant contact
- Copper stud provides 800 amps
- Handle rotates 360 degrees
Part No. WMRB80 - 95 lbs. pull, MSRP $34.99