MAGNETIC RETRIEVING BATONS WITH RELEASE
Magnetic Retrieving Batons are innovative and powerful tools to remove fine metallic filings, turnings or shavings (also known as swarf) from wet or dry environments!
- Ideal for removing swarf and metal turnings from around drill tables and saws
- Clean water or degreasing tanks of metal shavings
- Unique shape allows for easy pick up from walls and corners
- Features a release guard to shield hands from any sharp debris
- Constructed with neodymium/rare earth magnets to maximize holding power!
- Non-corrosive, stainless steel housing
Use of safety goggles and gloves is highly recommended.
Part No. RHS02 - Magnetic Retrieving Baton with easy-grip handle and hang hook. Measures 16" long x 1.0" dia.
Part No. RHS01 - Standard Magnetic Retrieving Baton, measures 16.5" long x 1.0" dia.
Part No. RHS03 - Extra long Magnetic Retrieving Baton with easy-grip handle and hang hook. Measures 39" long x 0.5" dia.
Select the play button above to view the video on this page, or click on the video image to open it in a YouTube™ window.