MAGNETIC CONTACT LIGHT / SCREWDRIVER MAGNETIZERS
Magnetic Contact Light
Ideal in low-light environments, this powerful magnetic assembly uses LED lights to illuminate work area. Magnetically attach to screwdriver or other small tools. Use with clip assembly and attach to brim of hat.
- Continuity circuit turns ON/OFF on contact with metal tools
- Rotation ON/OFF switch when light is attached to hat clip
- Ideal for home and shop use
- Batteries included (LR521). 100,000 hrs. bulb life, 2 lumens
Part No. MTLR - Magnetic Contact Light
Magnetic Contact Light with Hat Clip
- Twist to turn ON/OFF
- The base tilts up or down for accurate light positioning
- Comes with two extra battery packs
Part No. MTLRW/CLIP - Magnetic Contact Light with Hat Clip
Quickly and easily magnetize small tools so they attract screws or nuts for easy starting and removing. Insert a screwdriver or nutdriver into the hole, pull it out and it’s magnetized! Perfect for do-it-yourselfers, mechanics and electricians.
Part No. 07524 - Magnetizer/Demagnetizer with separate areas for magnetizing and demagnetizing
Part No. RA07224B - Magnetizer/Demagnetizer, leave the magnetizer on the tool for extra magnetic strength. To demagnetize, pass the tool through one of the exterior channels