Do you like your evenings and weekends free? The position below is available now.
Click on the tabs for job description, how to apply and employment benefits.
Unless specified otherwise, all positions are located at our facility in Castle Rock, Colorado.
This page last updated: 2.17.2017
- Order Entry Specialist I
- How to Apply
Order Entry Specialist I
REPORTS TO: Sales Coach
DEPARTMENT: Sales Department
POSITION SUMMARY: Enters, processes, and maintains customer orders.
- Accurately enters and maintains customer orders/samples into APlus (Infor) computer system
- Prints packing slips for shipping orders; generates invoices
- Identifies necessary documentation/literature to accompany orders
- Generates appropriate reports, e.g. sales and new customer reports
- Monitors/maintains various aspects of ordering, e.g. closing shipped orders, blanket orders, back orders, cash in advance orders
- Keeps customers and appropriate departments informed regarding order status
- Processes credit card sales and samples
- Maintains, monitors, receives and documents internal EDI orders
- Other duties as assigned
- Personal computer and printer, typewriter, copy and fax machines, telephone, calculator
- Data processing skills
- Customer service skills
- Working knowledge of order entry, accounts receivable and sales analysis modules of APlus (Infor)
- Ability to assimilate information and make decisions based on research
- Ability to communicate effectively with external customers
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of company team
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationship with team members
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to organize tasks
- Ability to prepare reports and other documents in a neat and legible manner
- Customer and team oriented
- Demonstrates effective oral and telephone communication skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Handles difficult situations with diplomacy
- Keyboarding average 50 wpm accurately
Minimum requirements for all positions - high school diploma or GED, at least 18 years of age, and able to meet lifting requirements (if applicable). E/O/E
If you would like to complete an interactive application for employment (to be sent via e-mail), please follow these instructions:
1. Right-click here, then download linked PDF file to your computer. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open and complete the application, and and can be obtained at no cost by clicking here.
2. Complete the application, save, attach to an e-mail and send to our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to download and print a hard copy application for employment, please click here. Fill it out completely, then mail, fax, scan and e-mail, or bring in person to our facility in Castle Rock, Colorado.
You may apply in person for these positions between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Mon. - Fri. at:
Master Magnetics, Inc.
747 S. Gilbert St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104
747 S. Gilbert St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104
(Human Resources only):
For jobs at Master Magnetics East in Marietta, Ohio, you may apply via e-mail (above) or in person at:
Master Magnetics East
108 Industry Road
Marietta, Ohio 45750
Seven Paid Holidays In accordance with holiday policy.
After 30 Days of Employment:
- UHC All Savers Health Plans. Choice of a PPO plan or a high-deductible health plan with a Health Savings Account. Master Magnetics, Inc. (MMI) contributes to team member's premium (amount is determined annually); dependent coverage available at group rate.
- Vision Insurance Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. Team member pays premium.
- Dental Insurance Aetna US Healthcare - Dual Option - DMO or PPO. Team member pays premium.
- Life Insurance Prudential - $20,000 term life / accidental death and dismemberment policy. Master Magnetics, Inc. pays premium.
- 401-K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Prudential - Additional life insurance may be purchased for team member, spouse, and children. Team member pays premium based on amount of coverage and age.
- Prepaid Legal Service and Identity Theft Protection
After 60 Days of Employment:
- Eight Hours of Paid Personal Time (PPT) in accordance with PPT policy.
- During First Year of Employment, 8 Hours of PPT are credited to team member after each 60 days of employment to a maximum of 40 hours.
After Six Months of Employment:
- Tuition Reimbursement $2,000 annual tuition cap for approved classes.
- Health Maintenance Bonus Partial reimbursement for a single membership at an approved fitness center.
After One Year of Employment:
- Pension Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Vacation (one week)
- 40 Hours of Paid Personal Time (PPT) annually
After Two Years of Employment:
- Paid Vacation (two weeks)
After Six Years of Employment:
- Paid Vacation (three weeks)