If you like your weekends and evenings free, Master Magnetics, Inc. has the position listed below available now.
Click on the tabs for how to apply and employment benefits.
This page last updated: 03.02.2015
- Elbert Shipping and Receiving Specialist
- How to Apply
Elbert Shipping and Receiving Specialist
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs daily shipping, receiving and warehouse functions at our facility in Elbert, Colorado.
- Accurately prepares and packages daily UPS and mail shipments
- Performs responsibilities in accordance with safety guidelines and procedures
- Operates scale for weighing and performs weigh counting
- Receives incoming product shipped from UPS and verifies quantity and quality using company standards
- Prints and distributes work orders and magnetizing orders to team members
- Reports all product location discrepancies and product count errors to QC Specialist
- Assists with labeling material for proper storage and identification
- Assists with accurately completing Bills of Lading for all outgoing truck shipments
- Performs item inquiries in the inventory accounting module of APlus (Infor)
- Assists with unloading of trucks and containers
- Other duties as assigned
EQUIPMENT: Computer, copier, fax, magnetizers, pallet jack, scale
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Familiar with inventory accounting and order entry modules of APlus (Infor)
- Working knowledge of UPS Worldship application and Stamps.com
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Good math skills
- Safety conscious
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationship with team members
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. using proper lifting techniques
- Customer and team oriented
- Demonstrates effective organizational skills
- Demonstrates effective written, oral and telephone communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative and motivation
- Detail oriented Handles difficult situations with diplomacy
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED and one year of related work experience
Minimum requirements for all positions - high school diploma or GED, at least 18 years of age, and able to meet lifting requirements (if applicable). E/O/E
If you would like to complete an interactive application for employment (to be sent via e-mail), please right-click here, then download linked PDF file to your computer. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to complete the application and and can be obtained at no cost by clicking here. Next, fill out the application and click on the "submit application" link on the last page. It will be sent via your e-mail to our Human Resources department.
If you would like to download and print a hard copy application for employment, please click here. Fill it out completely, then mail, fax, e-mail or bring in person to our facility in Castle Rock, Colorado.
You may apply in person for these positions between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Mon. - Fri. at:
Master Magnetics, Inc.
747 S. Gilbert St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104
747 S. Gilbert St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104
(Human Resources only):
For jobs at Master Magnetics East in Marietta, Ohio, you may apply via e-mail (above) or in person at:
Master Magnetics East
108 Industry Road
Marietta, Ohio 45750
Seven Paid Holidays In accordance with holiday policy.
After 30 Days of Employment:
- Health Insurance Cigna. Choice of two HMO plans or one high-deductible plan with a Health Savings Account. Master Magnetics, Inc. (MMI) contributes to team member's premium (amount depends on medical plan); dependent coverage available at group rate.
- Vision Insurance Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. Team member pays premium.
- Dental Insurance Aetna US Healthcare - Dual Option - DMO or PPO. Team member pays premium.
- Life Insurance Prudential - $20,000 term life / accidental death and dismemberment policy. Master Magnetics, Inc. pays premium.
- Voluntary Life Insurance Prudential - Additional life insurance may be purchased for team member, spouse, and children. Team member pays premium based on amount of coverage and age.
- Prepaid Legal Service and Identity Theft Protection
After 60 Days of Employment:
- Eight Hours of Paid Personal Time (PPT) in accordance with PPT policy.
- During First Year of Employment, 8 Hours of PPT are credited to team member after each 60 days of employment to a maximum of 40 hours.
After Six Months of Employment:
- Tuition Reimbursement $2,000 annual tuition cap for approved classes.
- Health Maintenance Bonus Partial reimbursement for a single membership at an approved fitness center.
After One Year of Employment:
- Pension Profit Sharing Program
- Vacation (one week)
- 40 Hours of PPT (each year)
After Two Years of Employment:
- Vacation (two weeks)
After Six Years of Employment:
- Vacation (three weeks)