Do you like having your evenings and weekends free? We have the positions below available now.
Click on the tabs for job descriptions, how to apply and employment benefits.
Unless specified otherwise, all positions are located at our facility in Castle Rock, Colorado.
This page last updated: 04.22.2016
- How to Apply
- Customer Service - Consumer / Resale
Minimum requirements for all positions - high school diploma or GED, at least 18 years of age, and able to meet lifting requirements (if applicable). E/O/E
If you would like to complete an interactive application for employment (to be sent via e-mail), please follow these instructions:
1. Right-click here, then download linked PDF file to your computer. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open and complete the application, and and can be obtained at no cost by clicking here.
2. Complete the application, save, attach to an e-mail and send to our Human Resources department at email@example.com.
If you would like to download and print a hard copy application for employment, please click here. Fill it out completely, then mail, fax, scan and e-mail, or bring in person to our facility in Castle Rock, Colorado.
You may apply in person for these positions between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Mon. - Fri. at:
Master Magnetics, Inc.
747 S. Gilbert St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104
747 S. Gilbert St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104
(Human Resources only):
For jobs at Master Magnetics East in Marietta, Ohio, you may apply via e-mail (above) or in person at:
Master Magnetics East
108 Industry Road
Marietta, Ohio 45750
Customer Service - Consumer/Resale
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs all duties related to the selling of consumer packaged product and prospecting to increase sales while maintaining productive relationships with team members and external customers.
- Processes consumer customer orders received via phone, fax, e-mail or walk-ins
- Prospects for new consumer customers by phone and in person
- Process other consumer sales team members and other sales teams members incoming calls when they are out of the office
- Attends trade shows, prospects for new customers and follows up on prospects
- Makes sure product is correct for customer’s application
- Completes paperwork and administrative tasks associated with position
- Works with team and coach to achieve marketing plan goals
- Quotes customers verbally, electronically or written and follows up as requested
- Schedules and meets with customers as required
- Trade show/market booth design, show set-up and tear-down
- Provide feedback to Marketing department on printed and web-based collateral
- Provide content - including booth photos, customer applications, industry events and fun magnet info - for social media site updates and blogs while at trade shows and working with customers
- Other duties as assigned
EQUIPMENT: Personal computer, telephone, fax and copy machines
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Previous sales experience with tangible products in consumer products (retail) supply chain
- Product knowledge
- Knowledge of internal company procedures and policies pertaining to lead times, shipping methods, credit and paper flow
- Knowledge of normal business practices, procedures and pricing strategies (MSRP, Retailer pricing, CO-OP pricing, wholesale pricing, international pricing, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook (e-mail)
- Familiar with Accounts Receivable, Bill of Material, Inventory, Accounting, Order Entry, WPCRM and Sales Analysis modules of APlus (Infor)
- Ability to assimilate information and make decisions based on research
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of company team
- Ability to effectively interact with external customers
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationship with team members
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize tasks - Detail oriented
- Customer service experience
- Team-oriented communications
- Demonstrates effective oral, telephone and written communication skills
- Handles difficult situations with diplomacy
- Keyboarding average 35 wpm accurately
- Able to travel 10-15% of time
EDUCATION: Two years of college or business training and 3 years previous customer service/sales experience or suitable combination of both
Seven Paid Holidays In accordance with holiday policy.
After 30 Days of Employment:
- UHC All Savers Health Plans. Choice of a PPO plan or a high-deductible health plan with a Health Savings Account. Master Magnetics, Inc. (MMI) contributes to team member's premium (amount is determined annually); dependent coverage available at group rate.
- Vision Insurance Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. Team member pays premium.
- Dental Insurance Aetna US Healthcare - Dual Option - DMO or PPO. Team member pays premium.
- Life Insurance Prudential - $20,000 term life / accidental death and dismemberment policy. Master Magnetics, Inc. pays premium.
- 401-K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Prudential - Additional life insurance may be purchased for team member, spouse, and children. Team member pays premium based on amount of coverage and age.
- Prepaid Legal Service and Identity Theft Protection
After 60 Days of Employment:
- Eight Hours of Paid Personal Time (PPT) in accordance with PPT policy.
- During First Year of Employment, 8 Hours of PPT are credited to team member after each 60 days of employment to a maximum of 40 hours.
After Six Months of Employment:
- Tuition Reimbursement $2,000 annual tuition cap for approved classes.
- Health Maintenance Bonus Partial reimbursement for a single membership at an approved fitness center.
After One Year of Employment:
- Pension Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Vacation (one week)
- 40 Hours of Paid Personal Time (PPT) annually
After Two Years of Employment:
- Paid Vacation (two weeks)
After Six Years of Employment:
- Paid Vacation (three weeks)