E-Commerce Marketplace Consultant
Castle Rock, CO
- Lead the MMI team in the discovery, development and implementation of nuanced, logistical procedures related to accounting, fulfillment optimization and maintenance across newer digital platforms. Serve as subject matter expert, key point of contact and manager of day-to-day operations.
- Lead the MMI team through the research, discussions and implementation of delivery and/or other 3PL services, if determined necessary.
- Drive advertising, maintenance, and performance programs for newer platforms
- Serve as back-up to E-Commerce Manager on all duties related to advertising, optimization, fulfillment and additional day-to-day operational strategies and tactics related to Amazon
EQUIPMENT: Personal computer, specialty E-Commerce software
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Experience selling on Walmart.com, E-Bay, Wayfair, Amazon Vendor and Seller, and other E-commerce marketplaces
- Experience in copywriting for marketplace listings, managing ads, working with delivery and/or 3PLs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including .csv & .txt files, filtering, conditional formatting, pivot tables, and VLOOKUP & SUMIF functions.
- Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, self-motivation, and a high level of accountability
- Ability to assimilate information and make decisions based on research
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of company team
- Ability to effectively interact with external customers
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationship with team members
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and follow instructions.
- Ability to prepare and present reports and other documents in an effective manner
- Customer and team oriented
- Demonstrate effective written, oral and telephone communication skills
- Handle difficult situations with diplomacy
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree (in a technical field and/or Marketing is required) and five years’ related business experience or suitable combination of both
Pay range will be determined by the terms of the agreement for this position.
Before You Begin…
Please anticipate that this application will take 30 minutes to complete, and your changes will not be saved if you abandon the application page. Consider the following before starting your application:
- Make sure you have at least 30 minutes to commit
- Application is best completed on a non-mobile device (laptop or desktop)
- Have your resumé + cover letter handy + ready to upload
Master Magnetics, Inc.
Application for Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, region, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.