Amazon Account Manager
Castle Rock, CO
- Optimize and grow our Amazon marketplace offerings (Seller Central FBM) by creating and maximizing listings and advertising campaigns to increase glance views, conversions, product rankings and buyer experience.
- Follow systematic best practices for monitoring our performance. Pull and scrub reports from Amazon marketplace, translate findings into insights and actionable growth tactics.
- Coordinate inventory planning and shipping with supply chain, production and shipping. Provide hands on assistance to production and shipping as necessary.
- Communicate effectively and with diplomacy with internal department resources, cultivate cooperative and amicable relationships with team members at all levels of the company
- Develop annual sales goals and forecasts backed by action plans to meet aggressive growth targets
- Work with outside Amazon consultant and E-commerce manager as necessary for daily operations, troubleshooting and strategy.
- Defend our brand by protecting it from imposter product.
- Cross-train on Amazon Vendor and/or other E-commerce platform(s), serving as back-up to the E-commerce manager, with the potential to manage Amazon Vendor or additional E-commerce platform(s) in the future.
- Personal computer
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Experience in e-commerce sales, marketing or both
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including .csv & .txt files, filtering, conditional formatting, pivot tables, and VLOOKUP & SUMIF functions.
- Experience copywriting Amazon listings, managing Amazon-sponsored ads, and working with Amazon Vendor Central and/or Amazon Seller Central
- Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, self-motivation, and a high level of accountability
- Ability to assimilate information and make decisions based on research
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of company team
- Ability to effectively interact with external customers
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationship with team members
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and follow instructions.
- Ability to prepare and present reports and other documents in an effective manner
- Customer and team oriented
- Demonstrate effective written, oral and telephone communication skills
- Handle difficult situations with diplomacy
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or Marketing is required, plus five years’ related business experience or suitable combination of both
Before You Begin…
Please anticipate that this application will take 30 minutes to complete, and your changes will not be saved if you abandon the application page. Consider the following before starting your application:
- Make sure you have at least 30 minutes to commit
- Application is best completed on a non-mobile device (laptop or desktop)
- Have your resumé + cover letter handy + ready to upload
Master Magnetics, Inc.
Application for Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, region, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.