Customer Service Associate II
Castle Rock, CO
This is a full-time, on-site position based at our corporate headquarters in Castle Rock, CO.
- Effectively use CRM to coordinate and process requests, quotes, samples, sales orders, activities, literature, notes, and inquires
- Interact with the team daily and share knowledge and activities relevant to the Resale Department
- Proactively perform administrative functions, including but not limited to, being familiar with our customer’s portals and websites, vendor requirements, and updating the CRM for Resale accounts
- Prepare and provide reports showing customer’s key performance indicators, including bookings, revenue, backorders, and trends
- Support revenue growth through follow-up on calls, proposals, and e-mails
- Support Supply Chain by providing forecasts and information on increased demand
- Promote the partnership of MMI with CO-OP Customers and Distributors to enhance their functionality with MMI and become the vendor of choice
- Work with Accounts Receivable to ensure timely payment
- Assist National Retail Business Development Manager by preparing requested proposals and product information.
- Give feedback on product literature, advertising, and products related to the CO-OP/Home Improvement Market
- Assist with the planning and organization of trade show presentations in conjunction with the Marketing department and National Retail Business Development Manager.
- Travel to customer/national markets/show and customer events. (Approximately 5% - air travel required)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Personal computer and printer, copy and fax machines, telephone, calculator
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Sales/Customer Service experience – consumer product trade experience preferred
- Product knowledge - Consumer packaged goods experience preferred
- Knowledge of standard business practices, procedures, and pricing strategies (MSRP, Retailer pricing, CO-OP pricing, wholesale pricing, international pricing, etc.)
- Intermediate skill level of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (e-mail)
- A self-starter who is a proactive communicator able to provide solutions
- Ability to assimilate information and make decisions based on research
- Team-oriented, with the ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with team members and customers
- Ability to organize and multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to resolve issues promptly
- Demonstrates effective negotiation skills
- Demonstrates professional communication skills
- Handles difficult situations with diplomacy
- Keyboarding average 30 wpm accurately
Two years of college or business training and three years previous customer service experience, or a suitable combination of both
Before You Begin…
Please anticipate that this application will take 30 minutes to complete, and your changes will not be saved if you abandon the application page. Consider the following before starting your application:
- Make sure you have at least 30 minutes to commit
- Application is best completed on a non-mobile device (laptop or desktop)
- Have your resumé + cover letter handy + ready to upload
Master Magnetics, Inc.
Application for Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, region, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.