AOM-Customer Experience Coordinator
Castle Rock, CO
- Answer customer calls and emails for quoting, order management, and shipping questions.
- Enter orders into ERP system and verify all aspects of the order are correct.
- Maintain Inventory levels for print production as needed.
- Correct any shipping errors and find solutions for order errors that may occur as needed.
- Work closely with Purchasing Team on lead times and inventory deliveries for oversea products as needed.
- Monitor all orders throughout the order fulfillment process to make sure each order arrives timely.
- Enter orders into Mondays.com workflow board to start order process for internal management.
- Work with purchasing on BOM updates as needed.
- Review and invoice our on-demand customer to ensure correct monthly billing.
- Develop knowledge on all products Ads On Magnets sell to provide customers with the best information
- Work with team members to ensure our flexible sheeting is always stocked.
- Quote large orders using knowledge of the product pricing.
- Purchase general office materials as needed.
- Back up the Customer Service Associate as needed
- Create marketing emails with Constant Contact for all tradeshow leads
- Organize all tradeshow-related activities (marketing, set up, packing, shipping, and performance at trade show)
- Maintain industry pricing contracts with preferred customers.
- Work closely with team members to provide advice and best practices on yearly catalog.
- Load industry software as needed to maintain product pricing and website content.
- Leadership/customer service/multitasking in a team environment
- Experience with planning and attending trade shows.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe and Microsoft Office.
- Effectively interact with all levels of company
- Ability to maintain confidentially
- Effectively interact with external customers
- Problem solving with customers and team members
- Ability to assimilate information and make sound business decisions
- Detail oriented with the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks
- Demonstrates excellent communication, problem resolution, and customer service skills
- Customer and team oriented
- Demonstrates effective situational self-leadership skills
- Demonstrates effective written, oral, and telephone communication skills
- Handles difficulty situations with diplomacy
- 2 years of college and 2 years of experience in small manufacturing or suitable combination of both
Before You Begin…
Please anticpate that this application will take a few minutes to complete, and that your changes will not be saved if you abandon the page. Consider the following before you begin:
- Make sure you have at least 8 minutes to commit
- The application is best completed on a non-mobile device (laptop or desktop)
- Have your resume and cover letter handy and ready to upload (optional)
Master Magnetics, Inc.
Application for Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, region, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.