E-Commerce Marketplace Specialist
Castle Rock, CO
- Manage day-to-day operations and troubleshooting on Amazon Vendor Central including catalog management, advertising, optimization, price adjustments, and compliance and other requests from Amazon related to marketing and selling our magnets.
- Lead the MMI team in the discovery of additional open marketplaces to expand our E-commerce reach, research requirements and scope, manage onboarding process and build listings, perform day-to-day operations and implement marketing programs necessary to thrive on these new platforms.
- Lead the MMI team through the research, discussions and implementation of delivery and/or other 3PL services, if determined necessary.
EQUIPMENT: Personal computer, specialty E-Commerce software as necessary
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Experience selling on Amazon Vendor, Amazon Seller, Walmart.com, E-Bay, Wayfair and other E-commerce marketplaces.
- Experience in copywriting marketplace listings, managing ads, working with delivery and/or 3PLs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including .csv & .txt files, filtering, conditional formatting, pivot tables, and VLOOKUP & SUMIF functions.
- Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, self-motivation, and a high level of accountability
- Ability to assimilate information and make decisions based on research
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of company team
- Ability to effectively interact with external customers
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationship with team members
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and follow instructions.
- Ability to prepare and present reports and other documents in an effective manner
- Customer and team oriented
- Demonstrate effective written, oral and telephone communication skills
- Handle difficult situations with diplomacy
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree (in a technical field and/or Marketing is required) and five years’ related business experience or suitable combination of both
Salary Range: $55k to $65K Annual DOE
Before You Begin…
Please anticpate that this application will take a few minutes to complete, and that your changes will not be saved if you abandon the page. Consider the following before you begin:
- Make sure you have at least 8 minutes to commit
- The application is best completed on a non-mobile device (laptop or desktop)
- Have your resume and cover letter handy and ready to upload (optional)
Master Magnetics, Inc.
Application for Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, region, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.