Trade Show & MarCom Coordinator
Castle Rock, CO
- Supports the efforts of the marketing and sales teams in all projects with traffic coordination, deadline management, and accurate proofreading and/or editing of sales and marketing materials. Reviews projects for consistency with other projects and adherence to MMI graphic brand standards. Assists Creative Services Manager in routing of all projects during production rounds of revisions, communicating changes with internal graphic designers and stakeholders.
- Coordinates packaging production (revisions and new products) with Purchasing and internal teams, including printing and proofing with NMF, other external printers, and Ads On Magnets.
- Coordinates projects with external vendors including printers, video production, and photography.
- Works with Marketing Manager to implement email marketing plans for tradeshows, and periodic targeted customer email campaigns for Resale team.
- Works with Sales and Marketing teams to select, plan and coordinate all aspects of trade shows including scheduling and goals, maintaining processes for all teams to follow.
- Properly executes trade show commitments and contracts for exhibit space with show management
- Maintains trade show budget. Processes invoices with Accounting, analyzes show costs, leads, and ROI data to evaluate individual shows and overall trade show plan.
- Creates planograms for booth layout and customer product planogram specials
- Conducts pre-show meeting to plan the design and content of each exhibit with the sales team
- Requisitions trade show graphics/signage and literature with Creative Services Manager, coordinates the process and proofs the results
- Orders booth accessories and material handling from exhibitor services and coordinates all items needed for each show (accessories, graphics, literature, media kits, props)
- Surveys booth personnel to evaluate show, obtain feedback and tabulate results
- Packs/unpacks trade show shipments, coordinates freight, monitors and maintains the working condition of all booth properties
- Maintains all databases, files, and associated documentation related to the trade show program
- Travel to shows as required to assist in staffing the booth, and to observe our presentation, process, customers, and competitors
- Maintenance and administration of Magnet Source® Retailer program and customer database (Magnet Source POP graphics and new Spinner)
- Maintenance and administration of competitor pricing and info database
- Product development research
- Other duties as assigned
EQUIPMENT: Computer, phone system, copier
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Proficient in proofreading, editing, grammar, and writing for business
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Familiar with Constant Contact (or other email marketing program)
- Familiar with project management software
- Strong proofreading and editing experience with great attention to details
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of company, vendors, and external customers
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationship with team members, handling difficult situations with diplomacy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet established deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Customer and team oriented
- Demonstrate effective written, oral, and telephone communication skills
- Associate degree preferred with an emphasis in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration
- Three years of experience in Marketing, Communication, administrative support, or suitable combination
Hourly pay range: $18.00 to 22.00 DOE
Before You Begin…
Please anticpate that this application will take a few minutes to complete, and that your changes will not be saved if you abandon the page. Consider the following before you begin:
- Make sure you have at least 8 minutes to commit
- The application is best completed on a non-mobile device (laptop or desktop)
- Have your resume and cover letter handy and ready to upload (optional)
Master Magnetics, Inc.
Application for Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, region, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.