Production Associate 1
Castle Rock, Co, US
To produce quality magnetic products by assembling, magnetizing, kitting of components and packaging of finished goods. A continuous-improvement mindset, focus on quality, full operations engagement/support and the ability to work effectively with a team are also key requirements to the position.
- Performs responsibilities in accordance with established safety guidelines and procedures
- Accurately assembles, packages, magnetizes, and boxes magnetic products according to instructions using hand tools, power tools and adhesives and plastic sealing equipment
- Locates, pulls, and puts away lineside components, packaging and finished in its assigned locations using carts and pallet jacks
- Accurately prepares steel for production by cutting, punching, bending, shearing, and sanding steel according to instructions
- Accurately drills aluminum and steel according to instructions
- Accurately paints and finishes products according to instructions
- Accurately welds various hardware products, including combinations of cold-rolled rolled, hot rolled and stainless steel
- Performs basic operator level maintenance on machinery, equipment, and tooling
- Properly packages, prints labels, applies labels, and palletizes products to make ready for shipping and/or Inventory
- Assists machine operators when needed
- Must be able to meet hourly production goals and accurately maintain and turn in associated documentation and records.
- Maintains general housekeeping and organization in all areas of production on a daily basis utilizing 5S principles
- Attends the daily production Lean Daily Management System meetings, engaging in and retaining the communicated content.
- Other duties as assigned
- Calculator, computer, label printer, magnetizers, rivet guns, drill motors and drill presses, air guns and staplers, sander, hand tools, punch press, manual and electric pallet jacks, Hem saw, chop-saw, hydraulic benders, shear and punch presses, rock and steel tumblers, paint booth, spot and tig welders, tungsten grinder and other basic equipment.
- Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Previous production skills helpful
- Good math skills
- Safety conscious
- Manual dexterity
- Knowledge of basic hand tools
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationship with team members
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to interact with all levels of company team
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. using proper lifting techniques, stand up to 8 hours per day, twisting, turning, bending, pushing, pulling, gripping
- Customer and team oriented
- Demonstrates basic math and writing skills
- Demonstrates effective oral communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative and motivation
- Detail oriented
- Handles difficult situations with diplomacy
- EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED
Pay Range $16.00 - $18.00 DOE
Before You Begin…
Please anticpate that this application will take a few minutes to complete, and that your changes will not be saved if you abandon the page. Consider the following before you begin:
- Make sure you have at least 8 minutes to commit
- The application is best completed on a non-mobile device (laptop or desktop)
- Have your resume and cover letter handy and ready to upload (optional)
Master Magnetics, Inc.
Application for Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, region, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.