Castle Rock, CO
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly schedules for multiple production lines based on historic demand, make-to-order demand, sales promotions, and new product launches.
- Coordinate daily with Production Manager to resolve scheduling and capacity problems.
- Coordinate with Purchasing as needed on material shortages.
- Communicate with Sales and Customer Service on status of orders or projects.
- Maintain the production control module database and track work orders through the production process.
- Provide lead times for sales/customer service team members for make-to-order items.
- Prepare status and performance reports.
- Bill of Material Maintenance
- Find substitute products in-house
- Create and close work orders
- Fill in for Production Manager as needed
- Assist with time studies and adjust work center labor times.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
EQUIPMENT: Personal Computer
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Detailed knowledge of bill of material and routings
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with production processes and process improvement methodology
- Experience with inventory control
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good math skills
- Capacity planning experience is preferred
- Ability to assimilate information and make decisions based on research.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationship with team members.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to prepare reports and other documents in a neat and legible manner.
- Customer and team oriented
- Effective oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Detail oriented
- Handles difficult situations with diplomacy.
- Associates Degree in Business or related field, 5 years related work experience or suitable combination of both
Pay Range $47,000 - $52,000 DOE
Before You Begin…
Please anticpate that this application will take a few minutes to complete, and that your changes will not be saved if you abandon the page. Consider the following before you begin:
- Make sure you have at least 8 minutes to commit
- The application is best completed on a non-mobile device (laptop or desktop)
- Have your resume and cover letter handy and ready to upload (optional)
Master Magnetics, Inc.
Application for Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, region, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.