Castle Rock, CO
Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manages the Purchasing Team in the execution of all planning, sourcing, purchasing, quoting, and pricing functions
- Negotiates with vendors on special orders, lead times, purchase orders, pricing, etc.
- Monitors and takes action that ensures proper inventory levels by product category to optimize turns and ROI
- Ensures all procured items meet required specifications and quality standards
- Manages vendor relationship via KPI tracking, vendor scorecards and annual/semi-annual business reviews with key vendors.
- Directs and supports Purchasing Team in ERP and system maintenance
- Evaluates Purchasing processes on a continuous basis for improvements
- Trains new hires in department processes and use of ERP and purchasing software
- Works closely with the Quality Manager to resolve supplier related issues.
- Provides weekly updates to senior staff on vendor issues, supply chain constraints, and flags issues that require escalation
- Contributes to a cross functional team that identifies cost reductions and process improvement in relation to inventory handling and turns
- Some domestic and international travel (less than 20%)
- 5+ years of experience in managing and leading the forecasting, sourcing, and purchasing functions in a distribution and assembly environment
- Experience with ERP systems, purchasing software, and a strong working knowledge of material planning logic
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Able to explain business issues from a tactical and strategic perspective, present to senior management and drive necessary actions
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
- Demonstratable knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, and Logistics or related field; or
- APICS or CPM is acceptable in lieu of a degree
Salary Range 65K to 85K DOE
Before You Begin…
Please anticpate that this application will take a few minutes to complete, and that your changes will not be saved if you abandon the page. Consider the following before you begin:
- Make sure you have at least 8 minutes to commit
- The application is best completed on a non-mobile device (laptop or desktop)
- Have your resume and cover letter handy and ready to upload (optional)
Master Magnetics, Inc.
Application for Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, region, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.