- Performs responsibilities in accordance with safety guidelines and procedures
- Ships items by verifying identifying information, quantity and condition of items, loading and protecting items
- Learn to operate forklift, pallet jack, sheeter, laminator, and product line production equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
Forklift, pallet jack, sheeters
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Forklift skills helpful
- Safety conscious
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. on occasion, using proper lifting techniques
- Customer and team oriented
- Demonstrates effective oral communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative and motivation
- High school diploma or GED
Before You Begin…
Please anticipate that this application will take 30 minutes to complete, and your changes will not be saved if you abandon the application page. Consider the following before starting your application:
- Make sure you have at least 30 minutes to commit
- Application is best completed on a non-mobile device (laptop or desktop)
- Have your resumé + cover letter handy + ready to upload
Master Magnetics, Inc.
Application for Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, region, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.